Monday, July 5, 2010

Australian Television: City Homicide, Season 4

Fans of the Australian crime drama City Homicide will be pleased to know that there finally is a date for the season four premiere.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 at 8:30 p.m. on Seven (AUS time).

Mark your calendars, City Homicide fans!!

The fourth season will kick off with a double episode.  A gorgeous trailer has been released and it looks like there is going to be a lot of action in the premiere!  I'm not looking forward to what will be happening with Simon because I adore him but it also appears that one of my favorite characters has returned:  Stanley Wolfe!

Check out this trailer and tell me you aren't dying to see what happens next!


(Trailer courtesy of www.tvauscast.com.)

Come on, July 14th!  That's going to be a very good week for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment