Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Daniel Radcliffe: I AM Harry

We've all suspected it for a while now, haven't we?  Every time we've watched one of the Harry Potter movies we've known that Daniel Radcliffe was just too good in the role to be just an ordinary actor.

I guess the X-Files really were right.  The truth IS out there.  Now we finally have the truth about Radcliffe and Harry Potter.  Radcliffe finally admits on camera that he IS Harry Potter.  That he is, in fact, a wizard playing an actor.

The best line:  "And I talk to women.  Tell them that I'm Harry.  And see where that gets me."  And when Radcliffe shows (off-camera, of course) Apatow the "broom burn" he has from playing Quidditch.  That's laugh out loud funny right there.

The web site Funny or Die has tons and tons of parody and comedy videos made by some of the best actors and comedians out there.  This particular video was made by Daniel Radcliffe and Judd Apatow.  It's an informal and "uncensored interview with Daniel Radcliffe" where the 'actor' discusses the role that made him a household name. 

I hope you get a great laugh out of it like I did.




While you are there, check out some of the other hilarious parody videos that Funny or Die has to offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment