Thursday, February 3, 2011

US Television: Jimmy Smits' Outlaw Available on DVD, Sort Of

For those of you who remember the extremely short run of this show on NBC and followed the show every week (like I did) you might be surprised to learn that all eight episodes of Outlaw are available on DVD.  This was something I wasn't ever expecting to happen and didn't know had happened until I stumbled across the listing on amazon.com a few minutes ago.

You won't be able to find Outlaw at any brick and mortar stores, however.  The only place you can get it on DVD is via amazon.com's Manufacture on Demand service.  You place your order and all 8 episodes will be burned to DVD-R for you.  The price of the series is $19.99 and amazon.com currently lists it as being "in stock" so it is available now.

This was an extremely quiet and unexpected release.  While I would prefer the show to have been released through a more formal method I'll take what I can get.

Outlaw (2010)
Amazon.com Manufacture on Demand DVD-R Release

No comments:

Post a Comment